Tuesday, October 2, 2007

I had my Liposuction done!!!

I recently just had my liposuction done on my arms, upper back & upper tummy at Kalo by Dr Song on 21/9/2007.
Dr Song is really very very Good & gentle!!! So good skills that after the lipo till today the 3rd day, i did not feel bruised, swollen or pain.
Although tummy tends to be abit swollen but tats very common. Compare to when i did vasar lipo in Spore on April, my lower tummy sore & swell for about 4 days before i can go to work & its way more expensive.
I'm very happy with Dr Song Skills, i went in about 5.30pm & out about 9.30pm. Dr Song did for me slowly & patiently to make sure I'm feeling alrite thru out the procedure.
At certain parts that hurts abit, he will reassure you & stop to let you rest awhile before continue.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi there how much did u paid? U did in KL or JB?